music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Treat

"Ibu, this weekend, you just relax okay? It's Mother's Day weekend", said Hafiz.

"Cool ..." I said, "Are you boys going to have a special treat for me this weekend?"

"I will massage your body & feet!" volunteered Hafiz, motioning the karate-chop that he usually rendered for my back & shoulder.

"I will draw cartoons for you - lots & lots of cartoon!", said Ameer.

"Good! And who's going to cook for me?", I threw in the twist.

"Err... Masak?!!! Ala..... Hafiz tak tau masak la Ibu...." he replied in a very serious tone.

"Nanti takut kena api la Ibu!" added Ameer.

Ayah either pura-pura tak dengar or chose tak nak dengar kot.

" Hmmm..... okaylah.... tak pe, nanti dah besar esok, belajar masak sedap2 & masak untuk Ibu okay? "

"OKAY!!!!" they boys cheered.

Then suddenly Hafiz asked, "Err... apa yang senang nak masak, Ibu?"

Alamak.... he asked me, this Ibu? Apa yang senang nak masak? Oh oh.... in trouble!

"Err...... Maggi maybe?!" came my instant reply, as instant as the 'dish' itself.

"HA AH LAH IBU!!!! Yess.... I think I can cook for you on Mother's Day!!!! Yes, I will cook something for you!", replied Hafiz jubilantly.

"AMEER pun!!!" yg kenit pun joined sama.

" Ye ke? Okay... surprise me then.... "

*******************************

This morning - I woke up to the chirpy & melodic greetings of "Happy Mother's Day, Ibu!" from Hafiz, followed by "Here's your 'Breakfast In Bed' ....."

The menu?
Maggi Hot Cup chicken flavour
Jelly beans in a lovely apple shape candy container

Courtesy of Hafiz & Ameer ........ cute kan? So sweet.....

Thank you, my lil darlings. You are my world too!


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL MOMMIES OUT THERE ....

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!
:D
Happy mother's day ibu :)

cekmekzue said...

Salam Ibu, Happy Mothers Day, a bit late wish but better late than never....

arsaili said...

salam..happy mothers day..may ALLAH bless you....so sweet la mereka itu..ehehe

kay_leeda said...

Happy Mommy's Day to IBU :)

Best nye ader boyfren-boyfren mem-pamper eh!!

Naz in Norway said...

What lovely kids you have, Ibu. Selamat Hari Ibu, Ibu!

Mommy Lyna said...

Happy mother's day ibu. Sangat cute sambutan dari anak2! Moga terus dilimpahi kebahagiaan sekeluarga!

Pi Bani said...

Lain kali, kalau dia tanya apa senang nak masak, cakaplah kat dia... masak lemak ketam! ;)

wanshana said...

Aaaawwwwhhh...Chomei :)

I say awat bukan Hot Cup yang gambar si Mawi tu?! Next time kena buat special request for that. Set? :)

Take care, weh!

S. Aisyah said...

Aww
Ameer and Hafiz ni mmg comel :)
Happy momma day!

MrsNordin said...

Ahh... that's so cute! Maggi in a cup will do. See how little we ask for from our children compared to what we've done for them. Hmm...

Chahya said...

K. Ija,
Happy Mother's Day!!
Sorry terlewat, but better than never kan...

Template blog kita sama lah eh?
I mentioned about you in my blog post What's Brewing.

Helena said...

My son pun volunteer nak massage and give karate chop.... hehe

ok jugak kan....

Makcik Runner said...

maggi mee pun ok what...sweetah! perisa apa tu...asam laksa ke?

Yan said...

awwwwwwww!! bestnyaaa!! i dok agak2 camne le dorang nak masak maggi for you ni, tup2 bace, maggi in a cup! dpt gak pamper2 u, sooo thotful :))