music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I cheated .......

The temptation too strong.

The curiosity uncontrollable.

The waiting game unbearable.

And so I cheated.

I found the answer online - on American Idol official website.

OHHHHOHOHOHOHOOOO....... Sedihnya....... My favourite has been booted out.

Ayah, you have to console me tonite. I am sad, very very sad .......


p/s I confessed to Ayah last night, "Sorry lah Bang, I so minat kat this Idol. But I think one of the reasons is because he resembles you in some ways, really....." ( cover line, cover line, hehe!). Last weekend when we were in England (err... the Optical), I even asked Ayah to choose a frame like 'his'. Maybe after this I should ask Ayah to start 'simpan jambang' like him. Uhuhuhu.....

10 comments:

Ezza Aziz said...

ooo ohoo tak tau....rahsia dah pecah....

idol mana yang menjadi pojaaan hati mu tu.....

zaitgha said...

Ibu,

I like him too, love his voice but Lambert is the versatile one....just like DC vs DA last season he he....

When come to AI results, i mmg selalu cheat pun ha ha ha

take care....

Naz in Norway said...

Something to do with being pregnant? :D

wanshana said...

Ibu,

Tu lah tu...Huhuhu... :(

I was so hoping he would be in the Finals with Adam Lambert. Truth be told, I can't decide which one between the two yang I like better. So, if both were to be in the finals, I guess I would be happy if either of them wins...

But now....GO LAMBERT GO!!!!

Ayah said...

dia mana pernah ada jambang.. misai ada la kot selai dua.. hahahahha..

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

it was that Gokey fella isnt it?

Ariffin said...

hehehe IBU :-)
you....!!!

My IDOL is still in the running, but only because guys are chasing her! hehehe

Pp

Daphne Ling said...

Hello!

Lama tak jenguk, sorry ya? Sibuk la...Lazy also la...;) My own blog pun berkulat!

Just dropping by to see how you're doing. And laughing to read about your Idol craze...I gave up on it after coming to uni...

Take care!

Mummy Rizq said...

aaaah ADAM!!!!!! We luv you!!!!!

MrsNordin said...

I'm reading "you" in the NST now! Wah... besarnya gambar!! Ala2 pemidato pulak tu! Hee.. hee... well done! Should cut it out and have it framed!