music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Teens & Cars

Reading the 'story' from The Star today, related by a friend of the late Amirulrasyid (who died in the fatal shooting in Shah Alam) brought tears to my eyes.

There has been a lot of speculations and views on a lot of related matters - curfews, access to cars, etc .... I don't want to make any comment here. Suffice to say, I have 3 boys to worry.

Peringatan untuk anak-anak Ibu yang tersayang dan untuk diri Ibu sendiri:
Yang bagus jadikan teladan, yang kurang jadikan sempadan.

As with everything else - maktub.

Salam

6 comments:

zaitgha said...

Exactly my sentiment when i read about this story too.....

the principal said...

I believe peer pressure punca utama why children nowadays makin teruk

I'm not proud to tell this - when I was 16 years old, me & my friends went out @ 11pm the moment "lights off". We came back @ 3-4am. What was on my mind @ that time? Girls just wanna have fun; tak pikir bende lain

Now, bila pikir2 balik, so thankful that no untoward incidents. If I have children, I'll make sure nak gi mana2 I hantar & fetch. Biarlah org kata tak sporting/ what not

ardy said...

15-year-old has no right to be behind the wheel, not at 2pm, and definitely not at 2am. I feel so sorry for the mother, she had such high hopes for her son. Unfortunately, there won't be any astronauts in her family.

IBU said...

Zai ... sedih kan....

Principal ... eh! If you dulu 3-4 am... then 'children' dolu2 lah lagi teruk!! :P (p/s I tak pernah keluar pagar without green slip tau... )

Ardy ... yes u r right! And the police also has no right to initiate or open fire first against suspected criminal.

Anonymous said...

adus, susah nak cakap ni. cakap lebih2 kang kut terkena kat btg hidung sendiri....huishh! mintak dijauhkan....

but i tend to agree with ardy. we need to educate our children that it is not cool to drive a car before age limit and without a valid license. it is not proper for teens that age to go out at night even for a supper on a school night. responsibility needs to be instilled in the minds of these young people about the cause and effect of their actions...

just my 2 cents worth..

KC

rendrazaleigh. said...

bu, its been a while l left all the network stuff. busy with study, alhamdulillah, foundation finally over.

bu, khaifah haluu? (apa khabar?)
jawblah balik (ana bikhoir) hehe..