music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

7 week young

Time swooshes by....

Baby Alisya has lost her newborn look and smell. But still constantly commanding attention like Ms Universe.

She now appears steady and alert when held upright. She smiles back at me more frequently now during our coos and gaga sessions. Oh.. she can pout her lips too, almost mimicking Amber Chia.

When on her tummy, she can lift her head and chest for short periods, almost as if she's doing mini-press ups. And as if sneering at me, "Look Ibu... it's not that hard to exercise, up one, up two, up three... see..... if only you try!" (Sigh..... me and my non materialising exercise routines.... hehe!)

I guess it won't be long before she can roll from back to front, or front to back.

By the way, I just discovered the weighing scale is actually out of order. All these while was thinking I'm one below 60. Until few nights ago when Ayah stepped on it and the scale still read one below 60. Yikessss! I'm doomed. 7 more days to go. Don't think I can get back into my office attire..... I should really join Alisya in her press ups soon.

5 comments:

S. Aisyah said...

Ala
comel nya alisya
part yg exercise (;

and sama mcm timbang kat rumah kitorng
rosak jugak,
td timbng 45kg,
sekali fikir balik 51kg sebnanye
hahaha

happy 'get-back-to-work' nti (;
take careeeeee!

wanshana said...

I like your weighing scale... :)

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

Bila lah dapat jumpa Alisya ni...

hehehe..tergolak den baco pasal timbang rosak...ala haiiii..ingat kan udah selimmmm....apa lah cik timbang ni....

Bila dah start kerja tu..kurus lah nanti...like my abang cakap..orang pompuan ni sebenar nya tak boleh tgk cermin...dah kurus kering pun masih nak diet lagi..tapi dia lupa lak nak tengok akak ni..hahahaha

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Amboi...terus nak jadi Amber Chia! Hehehe...by the looks of Alisya..hmm..perhaps that's how she would look like in 15 years time.

After having 3 boys, isn't it a joy to be able to dress your baby in flowery prints? Alisya looks sooooo adorable in her little dress.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful thick hair your baby has. She's gonna be one very sweet looking girl when she grows up. Give her a big hug for me, ok?

BTW, love your scale. Definitely a keeper. *grins*